Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Holy Mary!! Someone Kill It!!


I don't ask for much in life. I don't expect to have a perfect day or everything go my way. I do hope for days that are not full of photos of Amy Winehouse. I nearly lost my lunch when I saw these photos of her today. What in gawd's name is wrong with this girl? Since when did wearing hospital ID bracelets as fashion become cool? Never. She is insane...cracked out...or both. Yeah, mostly likely both. Whatever happen to the good old days when you were coked up or cracked out you still died being cool? Ok...so maybe that is a myth...but hey...can you take her Halloween mask off now? Its very nearly Thanksgiving and I wont be able to eat my turkey gizzards with her scaring me every time I surf the net for irrelevant news.

Oh, and P.S. Tell her to clean her frickin' nails already!

No comments: