Thursday, October 30, 2008

Dean Martin Still King of Cool


No, this isn't a news post about some long forget yet still juicey piece of gossip about Dean Martin. I just got in the mood for his tunes today and my senses were washed with his coolness. Why is no one as cool and suave as he anymore? The closest thing we have is Michael Buble and lets be honest, he just isn't Dean Martin or Frank Sinatra. Don't get me wrong, I like Michael...but he lacks the inherit coolness of those men from yesteryear who did what they wanted and didn't give a damn who watched. ...and (besides my husband) Dean is one of the only smokers who makes the act of huffing tobacco smoke look cool...

1 comment:

Steve Neurotic said...

I am as suave and cool as Dean. Any don't you forget it! Wait... scratch that... I'm cooler than that. I'm all fuckin' James Dean n' shit ! ;)