Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Edison Chen Sex Scandal


There are few gossip bits that make me rub my hands together in glee, but this is one of them. Edison Chen (seen far left in the photo) apparently has a sex tape with some of the biggest stars in Hong Kong Cinema. Who? Well, Gillian Cheung (GASP!), Cecilia Cheung, and I've even heard talk that there could be images of Carina Lau (I always new she wasn't good enough for Tony Leung CW!).
So what do the images show?



well, in one someone resembling Gillian Cheung has her knocker hanging out of her bikini top and her legs spread. In another photos Edison goes down on her.
Yet Another photo shows someone looking like Bobo Chan (Chen's EX) going down on HIM (I'd like to see that one).
Lastly, someone looking like Cecilia Cheung posing nude in a bathroom with another person.

While this may be standard fare for American stars, HK stars are not to quick to pull a Paris Hilton. Edison Chen was in Boston when this hit and released this statement:
yes i have been silent and everyone thinks i am hiding but today there will be a press release and i hope u can all read from that and report the TRUTH and do some homework before trying to ruin someone’s life, cuz that is exactly whut u are all doing to me putting false statements on the FRONT PAGE sex photo scandal ever of newspapers and to others as well

Some reports have come in that Gillian Cheung has attempted suicide due to this scandal. Edison has reportedly has quit showbiz and released THIS statement:
I am deeply sorry... I admit most of the photos being circulated on the Internet were taken by me. I would like to apologize to all the ladies and to all their families for any harm or hurt that they have been feeling. I'm sorry... Most importantly, I would like to say sorry to all the people in Hong Kong. I give my apologies sincerely to you all, unreservedly and with my heart. These photos were very private... They were never intended to be shown to anyone. They were stolen from me and distributed without my consent. I know young people in Hong Kong look up to many figures in our society... I've failed as a role model. However I wish that this matter will teach everyone a lesson... To all the young people in our community, let this be a lesson for you all. This is not an example to be set for you. During my time away, I've made an important decision. I will wholeheartedly fulfil all commitments that I have to date. But, after that, I’ve decided to step away from the Hong Kong entertainment industry. I've decided to do this to give myself an opportunity to heal myself and to search my soul... I will be away from Hong Kong entertainment indefinitely. There is no time frame. I have been assisting the police since the first day the photos were published, and I will continue to assist them. After this press con, I have obligations to help them with their investigation... I hope all of you will accept my apology and give me a chance.

Ok, first off...its just a little cooch and weiner. It's not like he sacrificed any babies to satan!

No comments: