Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Tara Reid is Retarded


I'll admit, there are times when I think people are a bit harsh when it comes to the intelligence of Tara Reid. I mean, 95% of us have never met her...and she really couldn't be that dumb, right?
...wrong...
She was asked at an event the other day why she hadn't been in movies for some time. I know what you're thinking. She took time off to relax (and by relax I mean party and get really bad lipo). She um....well, claims the writer strike is keeping her out of the biz. You know, the writer's strike that ended months ago only Tara thinks its still on?
“I totally plan to go back into acting once the strike stops,” Reid told Pop Tarts last week at Eva Longoria-Parker’s Padres Contra El Cancer’s 8th Annual “El Sueno De Esperanza” benefit gala in Hollywood. “The economy is so bad right now that people are afraid to put money back into acting. Even the shows that seem new, they really shot six months ago. So when it’s all back up again, I will go back into it. That’s my heart.”
Yeah...um...poor Tara. I think she forgot to get back on the Short Bus after the party.

No comments: